For those of us who want the best sound quality earbuds around Amazon has a short list of which we will offer up for your edification and buying pleasure in just a moment. Remember you need to have good bass as well as a wide range of sound response to provide the enjoyment and music pleasure that the audiophile expects as well as the ordinary listener today.
Bose hits the top of our list as they have always provided the best when it comes to audio reproduction. These earbuds are no exception as you Tripod Tech that lets you enjoy Digital Quality sound at the drop of a hat. You have not only noise canceling capability, but these earbuds are smart and highlight the sounds you want and block the unwanted distractions that background noise offers up to marr your music listening pleasure.
- The Best Bose has put out yet!
- The QC20 has the best noise canceling system found anywhere in an earbud design
- Music quality, Comfort, and no unwanted distractions are what I want and this is exactly what Bose gave me
- As a business traveler, I like to relax and banish the sounds of what is going on around me and my Quiet Comfort 20’s do just that. I am in my own little world, surrounded by my favorite music and nothing to detract from it
Some are harder to please than others One user could find a comfortable fit with the variety of ear tips that come with the QC20 and didn’t like the new sound canceling system as well, which goes against the vast majority of those who say exactly the opposite.
Ergonomics makes for comfort and the quality of sound breaks these earphones out to lead the pack and give you what you want. You have a set of quality earbuds that are comfortable to wear and have all the features you want, such as noise canceling and a tangle-free cord that makes them a cinch to put in and take out.
You wouldn’t be bothered by outside distractions and you can wear them for as long as you want with ease of comfort that is hard to match at twice the price.
- For rich delectable sounds and at a price that puts other earbuds to shame you can’t do better than Shure
- The key for me is I don’t like distractions and the SE215 ensures that doesn’t happen and all I get is the rich sound of my music
- Built to profession musician standards but sold at a decent price
- I’ve gone through many pairs of headphones in the search for the right one now I am sure that Shure has the right one for me
The bad points
- Customer Service isn’t what it could be
- Some feel the replaceable cords degrade the sound
- Some don’t like how they look, though they Love the sound
3. Symphonized NRG BLING Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones Best Sound Quality Earbuds Under 30
If you want the beauty of real wood and the sound qualities, it affords the listener. You have it right here and designed for the feminine members of our society whether young or old as it not only gives you great sound but the NEG Baling also give you long-wearing comfort as well. This is just as important as fashion, sound, and quality. You now can have it all and flaunt your style and panache as you listen to your favorite tunes as you stroll through a mall or wait for your plane at the airport with aplomb and a little smile on your face.
- Genuine wood raises the fashion bar in Bling and I was astounded at the quality of the sound as well
- Comfortable and a touch of class along with some excellent sound in voice and music
- I can use them with my iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch so I am always with my tunes not matter if I am at home, school or out with my friends
- The sound is great, makes a wonderful fashion accessory and makes for wearable tech that outshines the competition
Even if you live in an Eden, there are those who will find a snake or two The earbuds have too much bass and not enough of what I want to hear and the cord as it rubs against my clothing distracts me from enjoying my music.
Sony wrote the book on music and were the inventors of the whole portable music revolution with their “Walkman” invented way back when and now with the advent of this latest generation of Smartphones, it just keeps getting better as they have given us a set of earbuds that provide you with great sound, comfort, and style as well.
They cover the whole range of music and voice and then some with panache and style, adding to that a bass response that brings out what’s best in today’s music.
- Don’t settle for cheap earbuds get the best and go with Sony
- Great sound quality and at a much lower price than you’d expect for sound quality at this level
- While they don’t beat a $400 dollar headset they come, very close and a whole lot less and with the comfort that is better in my opinion and I know I own those $400 headphones too
Even with the many who praise Sony’s comfort, there are those who… I can seem to get the earphones to seat properly for a comfortable fit. Though they sound great, I just can’t wear them for a lengthy time.
A flat ribbon style cable prevents tangling and an all-metal housing provides the quality base for some of the best sounds around. You have carefully designed ear tips that provide all the comfort you’ve always wanted in a set of headphones along with a mic that gives crystal clear voice so your conversations don’t come over as mushy and cut out.
Along with all that you get the full range of music that your handheld is capable of producing.
- Best noise canceling for the noise I never heard
- Crafted like a work of art and comfortable and functional as well
- Great for the iPhone/iPad/iPod users who want a little style to go with their sound experience
The major complaint comes from a user that compares … I prefer my older Brainwavz to these newer ones as I feel the older ones were better sound quality earbuds.