People love to listen to their tunes today and whether they come from a Smartphone, iPod, MP3 player or what have you the biggest problem is with the earbuds as they often do not fit properly and this is especially true for those of us with small ears.
Today, we have found the 5-best earbuds for small ears on Amazon and we are going to review them for you today. You can link to them and see them up close and personal.
When you want comfort and great sound, you need only turn to JVC and their marshmallow soft earbuds that with almost 4 ft of cord you have the freedom of movement and the ability to go about your daily activities with the perfect fit for even those who have smaller ear sizes.
When you take them out, they spring back to their original size and shape as they are made of memory foam that remembers its original shape along with noise canceling isolation lets you immerse yourself in sound and ignore the day’s hassles and stresses to help you unwind.
- With the size of my ears, it’s hard to find a comfortable set of earbuds. But, the JVC earbuds are perfect for long term listening, as they are a perfect fit.
- I ride my bike a lot, the cord length lets me clip my tunes to the handlebars, I can ride comfortably without feeling tied to the bike, and the sound is great.
- I can listen to music on my galaxy and not bug the wife at night in bed.
- Just the best earbuds for the money
A bit of negative comment: Great earbuds I just wish they had a better bass response as I like to hear bass overall.
First off the TS01 has great Bass response and range. Next, they give you 4 sizes of soft and comfortable ear tips. This gives them a perfect fit and a noise canceling ability that is truly wonderful.
You also get a 10mm speaker driver that gives you the depth of sound you want while you listen to for favorite tunes. What’s more, you get a wooden housing that is unusual for earbuds to have but it provides a more natural sound environment with a tangle-free cord.
- The only set of earbuds that I’ve seen that use real wood that gives a different sound quality you have to hear to believe
- With enhanced Bass, I feel like I’m in the room with my favorite artists
- Great fitting earbuds, perfect sound, premium quality, and a low price
- I replaced my Bose earbuds with these and I am quite happy with the change
- I’m into style and sound and the TS01 give me both with a great look and sound quality that is just what the doctor ordered
Some hiccups at first Once I figured out how to change the ear tips, they have since become my favorite earbuds, so, read the instructions and you can’t go wrong.
From the Swiss comes a precision fit set of earbuds that provide comfort, quality in manufacturing, and sound reproduction. If you want great sound here is your chance to hear what the Swiss have been listening to for years. With a built-in mic, you can also link up and make calls to all your friends on your handheld.
Designed with a 3.5 mm plug, they fit many of the popular Smartphones on the market today. You also get a selection of audio filters that get you just the right sound quality you have always wanted.
- Crystal clear sound with sparkling undertones, the Bass has to be heard to be believed
- After 4 years of searching, I finally got the sound quality in a set of earbuds I want
- Perfect to use with your iPad, iPhone, and iPod and with the mic you can talk and be understood no matter what is going on around you
- Make sure your music is good a bad rip will carry over and you will get distortion
- Not only do they fit perfectly the sound quality is the best I’ve ever heard
- If you like classical music and FLACs are your thing this bud is for you
- Swiss Ergonomics makes for a perfect fit and comfort that goes beyond the pale
The Not so Hot The Audio filters just don’t have what I want. I have a metal head and these don’t give me what I want. They’re OK for glacial or pop music, but they just can’t cut it with the heavy stuff.
If you want that heavy bass sound, you got it with the IMAGE S4 with their exclusive designed oval ear tips that provide both a comfortable fit, holds them securely in place, and wouldn’t let them get jarred out of place during a jog or strenuous activity on your part. They have great frequency response across the board and you’ll be pleased that they will fit almost everyone from the tiniest ears to the large as well. Sound, fit, and sound, these earbuds have it all.
- One of the top 5 choices for earbuds under $100, so, you know you’re getting what you pay for
- Blocks unwanted sounds with their advanced noise canceling technology
- Quality galore and with a 5-year warranty
- What’s not to love Great, sound, comfort, price, and fits almost everyone
- Snug fit and at a great price for the best music and sound ever
- Music happiness that has lasted me years now
- I saw the over 3,000 reviews and was sold just reading how great these earbuds are and I wasn’t disappointed
- Even with the best comfort and fit, some find these aren’t for them
- Thought the wires were too thin and could handle their Virgos lifestyle
Here is a general-purpose set of Air buds that can meet almost everyone’s needs if you love bass you have scads of it that will knock your socks off.
They fit your ears to a "T" and are comfortable to wear. The sound quality is great and you would be disappointed when you listen to your favorite music and they come with enough cord to make sure you would feel like you're choking wearing them.
What's more, with the built-in mic they work with your handheld and whomever you're talking to would have to ask you to repeat yourself.
The things the owners like
- Since I wear them all the time, I found that they fit the bill and for the price, they give me the sound I like
- I wanted good bass and these deliver
- I must have gone through about 100 pairs of earbuds before I bought these and surprisingly they are the best of the lot considering the price
- When you want good sound these are the earbuds to buy, as they are good quality and the sound that your ears will love and suit most tastes
The thing that some like not so much One listener thought there was no bass at all and that what he bought them for. Yet this reviewer found them to be adequate in the bass range so is a bit confused by this negative.