There is nothing like watching the denizens of the deep perform their dance of life to a classical selection or even a popular hit while you are down under the waves with them.
Now your tunes can go with you into Neptune’s kingdom and Sony has conquered a new frontier.
You have one hour of music fun and it is also all in a one-piece design that goes with your swimming gear. You can listen to your favs. This cordless music machine lets you exercise and do laps in the pool without fear of water or sweat interfering with your music pleasure.
Now you can take your music to places where it’s never gone before and enjoy in the pool or under the Ocean’s blue.
- A perfect fit and I took my tunes into the shower as a test and it was great sound experience
- Lightweight and a comfortable fit a bit pricey, but the 4 GB makes up for it as I can cram all my music into it and enjoy a relaxing evening in the bath
- A product that I’ve looked for years and now I have it and it has lived up to my expectations
- Makes exercise, a swim, and even a hot shower a new experience
Every product has some who find fault
- Charger failure/battery failure
- Earphones falling out underwater
- No ability to select songs except shuffle or sequential
Personally, this reviewer’s unit works well but many are experiencing problems and Sony in Japan seems to have forgotten what customer service means.
As they are gold plated, you would have to worry about corrosion and they come with 4 sets of ear tips so you can have that perfect fit that allows for comfort, sound quality, and keeps water and sweat out. You can listen to your favorite music to a depth of around 2 meters and they come with an 11-inch cord that lets your music source be attached to your gear where you like. Finally, you get a 1-year warranty to go with all of the above as well.
- Find the tips that fit your ears best and then with a little waterproof glue they’ll stay connected to the earpieces and make sure you have a good seal. The sound is great and you can swim or ski with your favorite music
- Opens up a whole new venue to take your music with you sailboarding, kayaking, or swimming
- Good seal and keeps water out of my ears and gives me great sound
- I never used to swim much, but with these earbuds, I spend a lot more time at the pool and beach nowadays. My music goes with me and I can ignore the crowd and enjoy myself in my own space
- I’ve swum hundreds of miles each year and I own two. One of the pairs charges while I am wearing the other. So, now I never miss out on having my tunes where ever I go
- Battery life can be a problem for some
- Falling out can be a problem is they aren’t sealed/seated properly
With 4GB of tunes at your disposal, you have the perfect music box that goes for a run, workout or even underwater for a few laps in the pool.
Plug and play lets you get you USC from any source you use and the sound quality is superb and it fits most ears perfectly and the battery is warranted for a year of use and now you have it all with comfort, style, music, and reliability.
- I spend a lot of time in the water and this is the greatest. I can listen to my music while I do laps and even when I am underwater as well as it seals tightly and there is no leakage
- Great Product but the price is so-so
- Good sound, warranty, and good battery life make this one of the best music earbud combos I’ve seen to date
- Diver makes a swimmer’s dream come true, as now, music can go into the pool and the rhythm helps make the swim easier, less fatiguing, and more enjoyable all around
Defects Happen This product is no different. Fortunately, this seems to be an isolated case as the majority of users give this product high marks.
Going under the waves or just going to the gym for a workout just go a whole lot better. Underwater music listening is always a dream, that most have never experienced.
But now with these earbuds, you can feast on your favorite music while exercising and even underwater fun is increased when you have your favorite music with you. You have 3 sets of ear tips you not only get a perfect fit but long term comfort as well.
Your music enjoyment is magnified underwater as you are alone with the sounds in a world of your own that isolates you from the world above, it is as if you have returned to the womb and you may not want to leave the water after this experience.
- A second pair to follow my previous listening pleasure and these are even better than my old ones that wore out.
- An almost unreliable feeling is yours when you go beneath the water the first time and swim in either a pool or at the beach. Great sound and comfortable
- I listen to eBooks when doing laps and these earbuds make it possible. It helps me enter the “Zone” and get the most out of my swim and I seem to pass my exams easier as well, so there is truth to that saying that everything works better underwater
- Music and water do mix with these earbuds as you get a tight fit as well as great sound too.
The Not So Hot Some users for some reason can’t get them to stay in to save their lives. This doesn’t seem to be a problem for the majority of owners, however.
15 hours of music and audio on a single charge. One touch and you can control your listening experience whether on land in the gym working out, in the pool, and at the beach enjoying your favorite water sport. Now it all can be yours with 2 GB of memory to hold your favorite tunes.
This iPod Shuffle has been specially treated by WaterFI to make it impervious to water and sweat. You can listen to your music and do laps in the pool, enjoy a day on the beach and what’s best you can go snorkeling, windsurfing, and swim without fear of being without your favorite music machine getting soggy.
You also get a 2-year waterproof warranty that protects you against leaks and failure underwater as well.
- Apple goes underwater and the sound is incredible
- The earpieces fit snug and with no leaks. The music is awesome too
- Finally a set of instructions a person can understand and use. Most times the instruction booklets come in a foreign language or they are totally incomprehensible. Not with Apple or WaterFI though everything is well laid on and easy to understand
- Apple, iPod Shuffle, and Water Fun – What more could one ask for?
Concerns The first unit died and found out replacement could be a refurbished unit. The kicker though was I was told to ship it back at my own expense with bubble wrap and the whole ball of wax and no tracking. I decided to go with Amazon everything was handled quickly and efficiently and so informed WaterFI that Amazon was a better place to do business.
These are the best waterproof earbuds reviews to choose from.