There is something unique and different about guitars and it is not like the other musical instruments. We bring to you ten motivational guitar quotes and sayings. When you listen to a guitar being played, you will get a lot of different vibes from it. It might include romance, country, and electric vibes.
When all of these are combined together, they create something a lot of fun. It is not that hard to learn how to play a guitar either! You can easily learn it by taking a basic course!
1. A guitar is more than just a sound box… it is part of your soul.
For guitar loves, a guitar is more than just a box that makes some sort of sound. When you are passionate about it, you will consider it a major part of your life and soul. You cannot live or even breathe without it. Playing it everyday will calm you down.
2. The guitar was my weapon, my shield to hide behind.
A guitar is like a weapon to protect you in the day when you are feeling sad and down. We all get days like that in our lives. We all are human in the end, indeed. Shield will protect you from the bad things and bad people who are around you.
3. I picked up a guitar, and I knew what I wanted to do.
When you love the guitar so much, you pick it up and your finger will start moving in their own. You do not have to learn how to play more tunes. It will just go with the flow and it will come to you. And that is the best feeling ever.
4. Sometimes you’ll want to give up the guitar. You’ll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you’re gonna be rewarded.
Sometimes you play your favorite musical instrument so much that you will start to dislike playing it again and again. But always remember that his is just a phase that will go away soon! You have passion for what you do!
5. Sometimes the nicest thing to do with a guitar is just looking at it.
Sometimes you just do not need to play the instrument you like to appreciate It and respect it. Though, you need to keep it with you at all times because it will give you peace and make you feel at ease. A stare at it is enough for you.
6. You couldn’t not like someone who liked the guitar
What will happen when you come across some people who like the guitar as much as you do? Will you appreciate them? Maybe you will have trouble in getting along with them because they have different option about it. Whatever it is, always respect others.
7. Guitarists always start in the bedroom
When someone loves the guitar so much, they always start learning it while they are in their bedroom. Bedroom is the place where people feel very comfortable. Play and practice while you are in your bedroom and have fun with what you love to do.
8. Music doesn’t lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.
Music always tells the truth and it is the only thing in this world that is never going to lie to you. So, if you have passion for it then give you time to it as much as you can. In the end, you will be rewarded for your efforts.
9. I believe every guitar player inherently has something unique about their playing. They just have to identify what makes them different and develop it.
Not everyone is the same just like five fingers of a hand. Every artist is going to have their own play to plat the guitar. It does not mean that one way is better than the other. Always respect people for the art and what they do.
10. Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It’s the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use.
Everything is in your hands and you can play as you like. There are no limitations when it comes to playing the tunes that you like on your favorite musical instruments. So, wait for no one and just play and do what you like! Hold the guitar with a lot of passion.
Are you a lover of the musical instrument guitar? Then you should play like you are a free soul and you do not need anyone’s permission to play it. It is true that it will become a huge part of you and your life when you have so much passion for something. Guitar is one of the best musical instruments that you can learn how to play. The best part is that it will always reward you and you will not have any regrets!
Check out the guitar quotes that we have jotted down for you above to have an idea about what we are talking about.